Nymphs, elves, and other denizens of the forest should have a place to record their thoughts like the Green Leaves Leather Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this brown journal fastens closed with a strap and brass-plated buckle in front. The strap has metal grommets. Above and below the strap, there are embossed leaves. They curve towards the corners. Also, they have intricate veining. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of brown leather to add strength. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. On the inside, there is a removable book with 100 sheets of ivory-colored paper. The Green Leaves Leather Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features intricately-detailed leaves
- Includes a removable book with 100 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.