The Celt-Iberians of Roman times were justly famed for their weapons, such as the Falcata. The Greek Falcata was one of the most devastating swords ever made! The inward curving blade delivers a tremendous blow and could split both shield and helmet. Considered to be of Greek, or possibly Etruscan origin, this sword spread into Southern Russia and also Spain. It was in Spanish hands that it was most feared by the Romans. The blade is made from high carbon steel. The handle is solid brass and this sword does come with a scabbard.
Made by Windlass.
- Classic Greek style Sword
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional sword – battle ready
- Blade is made from high carbon steel
- Handle is solid brass
- Scabbard is brown leather with brass attachment rings
- Overall Length: 25.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.125 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.