The Grace OMalley Woman Pirate shirt is a made of very fine cotton with eyelets and cords in the front. The sleeves of the pirate shirt have a long cuff and workable buttons for a good fit. The Grace OMalley Woman Pirate shirt would look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits. Such a shirt is made to be very classic yet simple to make you the most fearful woman pirate ever.
Grace OMalley was a woman of fire and adventure, a pirate, mercenary, traitor, chieftain, and noblewoman in her lifetime. She was born in 1530 at Clare Island Castle, County Mayo, Ireland. As a little girl, her family was having trouble with eagles snatching up their sheep, so one day Grace thought she would slaughter the eagles. The eagles scratched her head with their talons and left marks that never disappeared. Once Grace knew how to tie a knot, she begged to sail with the fleet. She proved herself a pirate when she saved her fathers life from English pirates. When she turned sixteen in 1546, she married Donal OFlaherty. During their marriage they had three children, named Owen, Murrough, and Margaret.
- Great Piece For Any Pirate Outfit
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable and Adjustable
- Medium: Chest 40 Inches, Sleeve Length 26 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- Large: Chest 42 Inches, Sleeve Length 27 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- X-Large: Chest 44 Inches, Sleeve Length 28 Inches, Length 32 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest 46 Inches, Sleeve Length 29 Inches, Length 33 Inches