The excellent craftsmanship and hand forged quality of the Golden Dragonfly Wakizashi make this a sword for the collector searching for a work of art. This wakizashi is impressive, to say the least, and will look stunning in your home. The blade of this samurai sidearm is crafted from powder steel. Genuine rayskin constructs the tsuka, which is wrapped in purple Japanese cotton. The tsuba is black iron with gold and bronze detailing. Finished in black lacquer, the saya features intricate gold dragonfly accents and woven blue silk. The Golden Dragonfly Wakizashi will add the tradition of the Japanese wakizashi to your home, with elegant oriental details that create a truly beautiful display.
- Fully functional
- Blade is hand forged from K120C powder steel
- Black lacquer saya is accented by gold dragonflies and woven blue silk
- Tsuka is crafted from rayskin and purple Japanese cotton
- Black iron tsuba features gold and bronze detailing
- A special addition to your display
There are no reviews yet.