The Bearded Axe Antiqued is a Viking polearm that has a historically common design. Wield it against your foes in combat. Made from ZG45 carbon steel, this functional medieval axe features a long, straight hardwood haft. At the top, there is an antiqued bearded blade. A bearded blade extends further on the bottom then it does on the top. This blade has a significant undercurve and a narrow beard. It has sharp, tempered edges. This Viking axe is great for historical reenactments and battles.
- Fully functional
- Provided sharp, with tempered edges
- Great for combat and reenactment
- Made from ZG45 carbon steel
- Overall length: 30.5 Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Thickness at Guard: 0.57 Inches
- Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.