The reign of Henry VII ended the War of the Roses. In his desire to unite the Houses of Lancaster and York, the king created a conjoining herald. Celebrate the rich history behind the Union Rose with the Gold Plated Tudor Rose Pin Badge. While this pin padge possesses an antiqued pewter finish, it represents the joining of the White Rose of York and the Red Rose of Lancaster. The detail found on this replica of the double rose is quite impressive. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Tudor scrollwork decorates the face of the card, while a brief history of the Tudors is found on the back.
- A historical tribute to the Tudor Rose
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter