A staple in any historic wardrobe, you can never go wrong with good tunics like the Godwin Wool Tunic. The short sleeves make this versatile garment easy to wear with a variety of outfits, particularly for more wintery looks. due to its wool construction. The wool used in this tunic is a 70 percent blend, and uses synthetic material to add comfort and sturdiness to the fabric. With its classic look, the Godwin Wool Tunic is easy to accessorize while providing a warm base for cooler weather LARP and historical reenactment outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Great staple for any LARP or historical reenactment outfit
- Design displays short sleeves and a rounded neck
- Excellent to wear during cooler weather
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Length – 28.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 42 Inches, Length – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 45 Inches, Length – 30.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 51 Inches, Length – 32.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 55.5 Inches, Length – 34.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.