You will be hard pressed to find an accessory that is as versatile as this Glass Potion Bottle with Heraldic Holder. The benefit of this is quite obvious, as it can be used to carry virtually anything, from dry goods to drinkable liquids and more. This simple accessory makes for a great travel companion, as it consists of a quality leather belt holder and a functional glass bottle that is perfect for carrying along all sorts of goodies. The glass bottle also features a cork stopper, which makes it a great choice for carrying along both dry goods and liquids. You can even fill it with your favorite drink, to ensure that you have always got something you can wet your whistle with! The bottle is held in a holder that is handcrafted from handsome black leather and decorated with a metallic, silver finished heraldic lion icon, which gives this bottle holder a great touch of medieval style. The bottle measures approximately 4.25 inches tall, 1.5 inches long, and 2.75 inches wide, and can hold about 5 oz. of liquid (or about 148mL). The leather holder is fitted with a 2 inch wide belt strap, which makes it easy and simple to slide onto almost any belt and carry around as you please. With its lionized look and its versatile use, this Glass Potion Bottle with Heraldic Holder would make for a great addition to the kings table, as well as a fantastic accessory for the queen, her nobles, and the king himself to carry at their side, too!
- Crafted from High Quality Leather
- Glass Bottle Holds Liquids and Solids
- Ideal for Holding Drinkable Beverages
- Fits Easily Onto Most Belts
- Decorated with a Silver Finished Heraldic Lion Icon
- A Great Addition to Many Medieval Costumes
- Features a 2 Inch Belt Strap
- Bottle Height: 4.25 Inches
- Bottle Length: 1.5 Inches
- Bottle Width: 2.75 Inches
- Bottle Opening: 0.75 Inches
- Bottle Volume: 5 oz. (148mL)
There are no reviews yet.