Developed after years of studying the straight bladed swords of China, Cold Steel has created the battle-worthy Gim Sword for collectors and practitioners of Chinese Martial Arts, ideal for cutting, slashing, and even stabbing action. The blade of the Gim Sword is made of 1060 carbon steel. Double edged, the blade terminates in a strong point. Displaying a traditional style, the guard and pommel are cast from thick, sturdy brass and fit snugly on a stout rosewood handle that is both highly decorative and functional. The Gim Sword comes with an excellent wood scabbard with brass throat, chape, and sword rings and can be worn suspended from the belt or slung over the shoulder.
- Modeled after a classic Chinese Wu Jian sword
- Double-edge blade ends in a point
- Guard and pommel are beautifully detailed
- Includes matching wooden scabbard
- Perfect for collection, display, and use
- Blade made of 1060 carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Guard and pommel made of brass
- Weight: 36 oz.
- Blade Thickness: .75 Inch
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Handle: 7.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches