Designed by Luke LaFontaine and Dave Baker, the German Langes Messer is a stunning one-handed sword. This modern interpretation of the historical German Long Knife features a clip point blade that has been fully sharpened along its primary edge with an unsharpened false edge terminating in a sturdy upswept point. The functional Messer shows off a stylish crossguard, knuckle bow, and pronounced shell-shaped Nagel that have been blued to match the high carbon steel blade and enhance the beauty of the rich brown rosewood handle scales. Sure to become a favorite of your collection, this German blade comes with a black leather scabbard with blued fittings.
- Inspired by historical German weapon
- Features clip point blade
- Has blued Nagel, crossguard, and knuckle bow
- Designed by Luke LaFontaine and Dave Baker
- Comes with a leather scabbard
- Blade made of 1090 high carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 22 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 30.9 oz.