Designed by Luke LaFontaine and Dave Baker, the German Langes Messer is a stunning one-handed sword. This modern interpretation of the historical German Long Knife features a clip point blade that has been fully sharpened along its primary edge with an unsharpened false edge terminating in a sturdy upswept point.
The functional Messer shows off a stylish crossguard, knuckle bow, and pronounced shell-shaped Nagel. They have a blued finish that matches the high carbon steel blade and enhances the beauty of the rich brown rosewood handle scales. This sword has a right-handed grip. Sure to become a favorite of your collection, this German blade comes with a black leather scabbard with blued fittings.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by historical German weapon
- Features clip point blade
- Right-handed grip
- Has blued Nagel, crossguard, and knuckle bow
- Designed by Luke LaFontaine and Dave Baker
- Comes with a leather scabbard
- Blade made of 1090 high carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.