There are few figures as iconic of the medieval ages as the knight on horseback. Historically, this figure could be quite varied, and this German Knight on Horseback Statue depicts one such version in his iconic armor as he rides off into battle. This particular knight reflects the typical look of knight from Germany. Arrayed in more traditional German plate armor, this knight carries a thin rod in one hand, to act as a crop in directing his horse. His horse, too, is arrayed in heavy barding to match its rider. The statue itself is crafted from cold cast resin that is hand painted in steel grey tones and accented with touches of yellow-gold accenting. A perfect blending of history and fantasy, this German Knight on Horseback Statue is a must-have for armor aficionados, history buffs, and knight enthusiasts of all ages.
- Made entirely from cold cast resin
- Hand painted in steel grey tones and gold accents
- Inspired by the iconic knight of the medieval era
- Depicts a German knight wearing traditional armor with a crop in-hand
- A great home decoration piece or gift idea
- Length: 3.75 Inches
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Height: 4.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.