These German Airship Knickerbockers will make just about any Steampunk ensemble as sporty as can be. Made from a soft poly-cotton stretch fabric, these knee pants feature pockets at the waist and brown wooden buttons at the cuffs. Named for a fictional character written by Washington Irving, knickerbockers have also been popular for sporting endeavors such as golf, rock climbing, fencing, and bicycling. A staple of menswear from the 16th century until the 19th century, knee-breeches are now usually seen as a part of formal livery or in reenactment and cosplay outfits. Women began wearing knee pants in the early 20th century, particularly when participating in sporting or other athletic activities, such as mountain climbing. These slim cropped pants are perfect for female Steampunk engineers, pilots, or adventurers. Whether you dress them up or down, the German Airship Knickerbockers will provide a top notch accent to your period wardrobe.
- Slim fit knee breeches with buttoned cuffs
- Great for Steampunk and period costumes
- Curved inset pockets at the front waist
- Attractive cropped pants for women
- Made from poly-cotton blend stretch fabric
- Cuffs secure with wooden buttons