For the intrepid adventurer looking for a streamlined look, the Geralt Bracer with Throwing Dagger Holder is ideal for combining necessary equipment. It combines a sheath and bracer for convenience. Available in black or brown, this double duty item can be bought for left or right arm defense. Three sets of straps and buckles hold this sheath in place for better fit. Across the straps lays a leather strip and metal rivet detail. The LARPing bandit or mage commands any convention or faire with this versatile leather arm bracer.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Geralt Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L32) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors for the left or right arm
- Sold as a single bracer
- Strap and buckle triple closure
- Leather strip and rivet detail
- Combines sheath and bracer
- Ideal for a convention or LARP event
- Made with premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.