A warrior steps forth, ready to protect his kingdom and its people. With the Gawain Cuirass guarding his torso, he has little to fear from the enemy. Made of premium leather, this armour comes in two colors. The size is adjustable with the three straps on either side of the cuirass, in addition to two straps on either shoulder. It has a layered design. A unique, embossed battle scene adorns the bottom edge of the top section. A circular motif lines the neckline. Decorative borders line the edges of the middle two sections. On the bottom section, there is a scaled design. There are D-rings at the bottom for attaching tassets. A strap and eyelet on each shoulder allow the option of attaching spaulders such as the Gawain Spaulders (MY101021), sold separately. Wearing a gambeson or jerkin underneath the cuirass is recommended. This armour is wonderful for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and fantasy battles.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Gawain Armour Set (ARMOUR-L15), which includes the Gawain Cuirass alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in two colors
- Adjustable with straps and buckles
- Embossed battle scene detail
- Designed to attach to other armour pieces, not included
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.