No matter what your medieval or fantasy persona is, you may require a place to keep a blade. Use the Fur Lined Leather Frog. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this frog comes in two colors. You can choose either left or right-hand use. It secures a blade with lacing down the front. Bladed weapons do not come included. Also, the lacing makes the frog adjustable, allowing it to fit a variety of weapon sizes. The frog has an interior fur lining. The sheep fur lining matches the color of the frog. It reduces friction and movement inside of the frog. This helps to reduce wear and tear on your weapon. In addition, the lining curls over the top, creating a tuft-like trim along the top edge. On the back, the frog has an angled loop. The loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. Carry your favorite blade into battle with the Fur Lined Leather Frog. It is great for LARP and cosplay events. You can use it with both real and foam weapons.
The option of left or right hand refers to the hand drawing a weapon. The right-hand option will sit on your left side so your right hand will reach across yourself to draw from the scabbard.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors and either left or right hand
- Features a soft lining to reduce fiction
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Lining is sheep fur
- For the outer leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.