No matter where you march in the name of the emperor, you make sure to carry the Fulham Gladius Sword with you to be ready for battle. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a straight, double-edged blade with a diamond cross-section. Next, the sword continues with a short crossguard. The crossguard is rounded on the grip side and has a flat, brass plate on the blade side. There is a removable felt pad on the guard. This pad helps to protect against scratches. The crossguard also features a central ridge. The hilt continues with a grip. There are three ridges on the bone grip.
Then, the handle ends with an oval-shaped pommel. It also has a central ridge in addition to a brass end cap. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather wraps around the leather. The scabbard has brass fittings, including rings which allow it to connect to a belt, not included. You can bring the Fulham Gladius Sword with you to your next reenactment. It also looks great on display.
- Fully functional
- Has a ridged grip
- Features a double-edged blade
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Can be worn on a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is wood and bone
- Scabbard is leather wrapped wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.