The Norse goddess Freya ruled over beauty and love. Few things enhance superficial beauty like style, and for their time, the Vikings had lots of style. This is exemplified in the Freya Viking Apron Dress, based on classic Viking wear. This cotton outer garment fits loosely and comfortably over the body, its length extending to just past the knees and its hem split by slits to ensure that the legs maintain their full range of movement. Instead of sleeves or shoulders, this dress resorts to straps alone, leaving the arms free to move while still keeping the torso warm in the winter. The Freya Viking Apron Dress comes in ocean blue, blue, and lilac, and it makes a fantastic addition to any medieval ensemble.
- Inspired by Viking apron dresses
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Side slits prevent impediments to leg movement
- Comes in ocean blue, blue, and lilac
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton