Bring the ferocity and power of the wolf to the battlefield when you wear the Black Freki Embroidered Viking Tunic. Named for one of Odins wolves, this long Viking tunic makes an amazing addition to any Norse warrior wardrobe. Freki the wolf represents wildness and strength.
First, the 100% cotton construction is comfortable and breathable. It also has a rugged weave that adds texture to your look. The embroidered wolf and knotwork around the neckline are in striking contrast against the blue-grey. They are stitched in red, orange, and white. Matching embroidered red and white knotwork trim accents the sleeve cuffs.
The Norse tunic has long, straight sleeves and a slit V-neck. This long tunic ends past the knees on most wearers. Side slits allow for easier movement, making it perfect for Viking warriors on the field of battle or at LARP events.
Easily accessorize this historical Viking tunic with your favorite kidney belt or ring belt. Versatile enough for just about any costuming occasion, it layers well with other Viking clothing. Make Odin proud when you wear this raven embroidered Viking tunic on your next Nordic adventure.
- Features hand stitched wolf embroidery
- Easy to accessorize and layer
- Side slits provide extra mobility
- Suits Viking warriors, medieval adventurers, and more
- Great for LARP events, reenactments, and Renaissance faires
- Made of 100% cotton with a rugged weave
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.