Whether you wish to roleplay as a monk or add a unique touch to your costume, the Franz Scapular Tabard is a wonderful option to wear. Made from 100 percent cotton, this brown tabard comes in three sizes. Based on a garment worn by monks, it has a rounded neckline and a two-panel design. The first panel covers the front of the wearer while the second panel covers the back. Seams at the shoulders connect the two panels. The sides of the full-length garment are completely open, revealing any garments layered underneath the Franz Scapular Tabard. This monks tabard looks great at a historical reenactment, Renaissance faire, LARP event, and more.
- Comes in three sizes
- Has an open, two panel design
- Based on a monastic garment
- Great addition to medieval and fantasy costumes
- Ideal for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from 100 percent cotton