It is often the little touches that transform an attire into something worthwhile and great. For the classic Scottish Highland look, one of those little touches is a black dagger, like this Flat Sgian Dubh, tucked into your sock on one side. Literally translated, sgian dubh means black dagger, alluding to how easily hidden it can be. This particular model features a hardwood handle with silver-steel fittings on both ends, as well as a fine little high-carbon steel blade that features a curved edge and serrated jimping on the inverse side. As the name implies, this sgian dubh is flat, allowing it to be easily, and more importantly, comfortably tucked into the sock. Included with the black knife is a matched wood scabbard, which is wrapped in leather. More than just a little attire-based accent, though, this Flat Sgian Dubh is also a handy knife to have on hand, acting as utility blade and a casual knife for the highland garbed man to use, too.
- Fully functional
- Based on the Classic Black Knife of Highland Design
- Blade Possesses Serrations on the Inverse Edge
- Has a Carved Grip with Silver Fittings
- Includes a Small, Leather Wrapped Wood Scabbard
- A Great Cultural Icon, Collectible, and Pocket Knife
- The Blade is Made from EN-45 High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 6.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 3 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.6 mm
- Blade Width: 19.9 mm
- Weight: 2 oz.