When all else fails, make sure you have a good knife — and that’s just what British and American fighting forces relied on in the first half of the 20th century. Is it any surprise that the Fairbairn Sykes Commando Knife, iconic from the Second World War, has proven to be such a sought-after design? Our own Fairbairn Sykes reproduction captures the no-nonsense design elements of the original: a razor-sharp spear point on a thin, 6.75-inch blade, a ferruled metal hilt for a good grip, and a top-grain leather sheath complete with belt loops and sew tabs for your choice of wearing it on yourself or attached to your gear. This thoroughly modern version, designed by Windlass Steelcrafts, features upgrades like being hand-forged from heat-tempered high carbon steel. Whether you’re a WWII historical reenactment fanatic or just looking for handsome knife, our Fairbairn Sykes reproduction will fit the bill!
- Fully functional
- Crafted by Windlass Steelcrafts
- Modeled After the F-S Fighting Knife
- Knife is All Black For a Great Tactical Look
- Metal Handle Provides a Solid and Secure Grip
- Includes a Leather Sheath With Belt Loops Sew Tabs, and a Retention Strap
- Blade is Heat Tempered and Hand Forged from High Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 6.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 11.375 Inches
- Overall Weight: Just over 11 oz.