Inspired by Arthurian legend, the Excalibur Sword of Power is a mighty sword worthy of being wielded by any knight in battle. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade. The full-tang blade features a fuller that runs down its length.
Next, the King Arthurs sword has a solid brass crossguard. The cruciform crossguard is narrower in the middle of each arm. Then, the hilt has a wooden grip. Stainless-steel wire wraps around the grip. This texture provides a more secure grasp. The hilt ends with a brass disk-shaped crossguard. It features a circle with a diamond pattern in the center of the pommel. Both the pommel and guard have a polished finish.
Finally, the Excalibur Sword of Power comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a brass chape and throat. This Arthurian sword is ideal for fighting in a historical reenactment. You can also add this sword to any weapon armoury.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by Arthurian legend
- Includes scabbard
- Has a disk-shaped pommel
- Great for reenactments
- Made of 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are solid brass
- Handle is wood with stainless-steel wire wrapping
- Scabbard is wood wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.