A maiden heading to market or strolling through a meadow requires a dress for every day. Add the Everyday Medieval Dress to your historical wardrobe. Made from a lightweight cotton, this full-length dress is lightweight and airy. It comes in many color options and six sizes. Also, it has a scoop neckline and tapered-in waist. This taper, in addition to lacing on the back, gives the waist some definition. The lacing also allows the dress to have some adjustability in the fit.
Next, this dress has long sleeves. The sleeves are one piece and have two colors. The sleeve continues the main color of the dress to the length of a short sleeve. The remainder of the full-length sleeve is a different color. In the color options, the first color is the main color of the dress. The second color listed is the sleeve color. This Everyday Medieval Dress looks perfect at any LARP event, Renaissance faire, or reenactment.
- Two-color design
- Available in many colors and sizes
- Lightweight and airy
- Scoop neckline and long sleeves
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Made from muslin cotton
- Cold wash with a half load, short spin cycle and gentle detergent. Hang to dry.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length – 41 Inches, Neck to Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length – 42 Inches, Neck to Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length – 43 Inches, Neck to Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length – 44 Inches, Neck to Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length – 45 Inches, Neck to Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length – 46 Inches, Neck to Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.