Stepping through the forest, you keep the hood up on the Enya Coat to conceal your face from anyone that may be watching you. Made from a wool blend, this coat comes in two colors and three sizes. This wrap-coat overlaps in front with rounded sides. A knotwork border runs along the edges and hem. The coat has full-length sleeves and a pointed hood. It ends around the calf, depending on the height of the wearer. The Enya Coat is a lovely piece to wear in cold weather to any medieval or fantasy event.
- Comes in two colors and three sizes
- Features an overlapping front
- Has a pointed hood
- Works well for cooler weather
- Great for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers