Utterly charming and easy to wear, the Enchanted Princess Dress is made of a comfortable, lightweight cotton. This medieval gown comes in a multitude of colors, all accented with floral trim at the waist, sleeves, and skirt hem. The round neckline is elasticized for a gathered look, and the long sleeves transition from a loose shoulder to a fitted, buttoned style starting just above the elbow. The floral trim provides visual definition at the front of the waist, while adjustable lacing down the back ensures a flattering fit. Available in a range of sizes, this cotton medieval gown is perfect for a variety of characters and settings, from medieval markets and Renaissance fairs to theatrical performances and costume balls.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features fitted, buttoned long sleeves
- Floral trim accents waist, sleeves, and hem
- Round neckline is elasticized
- Laces at the back for an adjustable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for reenactments, Ren fairs, and more
- Made of lightweight cotton
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.