Whether you are an elven warrior or a forest ranger, add some style to your outfit with the Embossed Woodland Leather Wrist Cuffs. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of wrist cuffs comes in a range of colors and lengths. The leather is dyed on both sides. You can also choose what hardware color you would like between steel, brass, and antique brass hardware. The cuffs secure shut with a pair of snaps. A maple leaf pattern wraps around the cuff. These cuffs match the Woodland Embossed Buckle Belt (DK2044) or the Ring Belt (DK2043), each sold separately. You can easily wear these leather wrist cuffs to any historical reenactment, faire, or LARP event.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors and lengths
- Available in three hardware color options
- Secures with snaps
- Features a maple leaf pattern
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Length: Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 inch lengths
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- The length measurements given are the exact length from snap to snap. If your actual wrist measurement is 7 inches, we suggest ordering the 8 inch size so it is not too tight.
Measurements are approximate.