The name Ekwin is derived from a Norse word that translates roughly to Swordbrother. It is only fitting that the most formidable of warriors, then, be garbed in the regal and imposing style provided by the Ekwin Viking Tunic. This long cotton garment has a hem that extends past the knees, as well as long sleeves and a small V-neck collar, making it the perfect outfit to wear in the winter. Its loose design also allows it to fit freely over the body, allowing for a wide range of movement despite its length. The Ekwin Viking Tunic comes in brown, red, and black, and it makes the perfect addition to any medieval ensemble.
- Inspired by medieval Viking tunics
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Lengths of body and sleeves assist in the retention of body heat
- Comes in brown, red, and black
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton