When you want to look like royalty, you will need to wear on your head the perfect finishing touch like the Edwardian Royal Queens Crown. Plated in sterling silver, this crown has a circular band. It has interior rings for attaching the queens crown to the top of the head with hairpins, not included. The sides of the medieval crown angle outward.
Multiple curls formed from small, clear rhinestones make up the sides of the crown. They create loops that feature larger oval rhinestones as well as tall sections that have points at the tops. These points have small marquis-cut rhinestones. Round rhinestones decorate many other parts of the crown. You can wear this princess crown for many different events, from medieval festivals to formal occasions.
- Has rings for securing with pins, not included
- Full, circular base
- Features curled lines and striking stones
- Ideal for princesses, queens, and other regal characters
- Works well for festivals and faires
- Plated in sterling silver
There are no reviews yet.