A good pair of boots can make the difference between saving your skin and ending up underneath your enemy’s axe. You need sturdy footwear that provide protection from the elements and good traction in slippery conditions but don’t slow you down or hinder your movement, and the Vikings knew this better than anyone. That’s why it’s no surprise that a number of archaeologists have found countless examples of boots of Scandinavian design in dig sites across Northern Europe for years and years. Our classically-styled Viking Boots evoke these simple but effective design elements made to keep your feet warm and safe. Made from soft, durable leather and featuring a wooden buckle for a snug fit, these hard-wearing and comfortable boots will serve you well for years whether you’re sailing the Baltic on your way to pillage a rival village or just down the street to the local corner store to conquer some snacks.
- Design inspired by Viking footwear from the 9th and 10th centuries
- Great for recreation due to high durability and comfort
- Features a buckle for a snug fit
- Great for medieval cosplay and costumes
- Made from natural leather
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.