Warrior, the fight will begin shortly. Take the Dussack Practice Sword and ensure that you are ready to take down your enemy in battle. This functional sword consists of a single piece of 1060 high carbon steel with a pinned handle. The sword features a single edged blade with a straight tip. The tip of the blade is wider than the base. At the base of the blade, the sword has a wooden handle. Three pins secure the round handle in place. Past the grip, the sword continues into a D-shaped loop. Use this sword at a sword practice. The Dussack Practice Sword also looks great added to any sword collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Has a large, single-edged blade
- Features a pinned grip
- Great for sword practice or reenacting
- Wonderful addition to a collection
- Made from 1060 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.