Perhaps you prefer to wield a saber in battle against your enemies. Thus, you make sure to carry the Dusack Saber Sword with you into combat. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this saber has a gently curved, single-edged blade. The sword continues with a basket-style hilt. The hilt is blackened steel. It has a half-circle shape that protects the hand wielding the sword. In the middle, there is a wooden grip. Black leather covers the wooden grip. Finally, this sword comes with a green leather scabbard. It has blackened steel fittings. Take this sword with you to your next reenactment or add the Dusack Saber Sword to your sword collection. It looks great on display in your home or office.
- Fully functional
- Has a curved, single-edged blade
- Features a basket-style hilt
- Comes with a scabbard
- Wonderful for sword collections
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is blackened steel
- Scabbard is leather with blackened steel fittings
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.