Voyages across the sea could be dangerous, and the Vikings sought the protection of charms and shields to ward away all evils. This Dragonhead Viking Ship Necklace shows off the legendary dragon-headed longship, protected by a row of Viking shields. According to legend, the glaring face of the dragon, grim and powerful as it is, was said to ward off evil, while the shields lining the side of the Viking ship were for defense against more mundane and mortal threats. This pendant recreates the view of the Viking longship as seen from the front, to show off its dragon-like totem head. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine, lead-free pewter metal, and it comes complete with a chain necklace for easy wearing. The Vikings believed that such totems and defense would bring them safely to their destination, and it just might do the same for you too. Plus, the Dragonhead Viking Ship Necklace is also an appealing charm to wear, too.
- A Part of the Trove of Valhalla Collection of Viking Jewelry
- Pendant Depicts a Front View of A Dragon Headed Viking Longship
- Crafted in Fine Lead-Free Pewter Metal
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Comes with a Chain for Easy Wearing
- Pendant Length: 1.5 Inches
- Pendant Width: 1 Inch
There are no reviews yet.