Balance is key. Without the light, there would be no shadows, without dark, there would be no need for the light. Opposites attract, much like light, dark, and the silver and black symmetrical dragons in the Dragon Tryst Necklace. The two dragons that make up this two-toned double necklace face each other, symmetrically posed in an eternal dance. While both are made of fine English pewter, though one possesses a blackened finish, while the other is polished and antiqued. When entwined, the two make a large, heart-like shape. Hidden magnets keep them together when worn as a single necklace, but each dragon possesses its own chain, allowing separate wear. Keep one dragon for yourself and give one to a friend or loved one to wear!
- Displays two symmetrical dragons intertwined
- Can be worn as one necklace or separated as two necklaces
- Features both blackened and polished finishes
- A great piece of Gothic jewelry
- Makes a great friendship or coupling necklace
- Made from fine English pewter
- Chain Length: 18 Inches