Looking to wield a buckler alongside your weapon in battle? If you want a buckler, make sure to check out the Dordrecht Steel Buckler. Made from 14 gauge 1060 high carbon steel, this functional buckler features rolled edges and a natural finish on the front. Based on a buckler found in Dordrecht, it has a central boss. Metal straps secure the wooden handle to the back of the shield. The handle is narrower behind the boss and wider near the metal straps. Rivets attach the metal straps to the buckler. The handle has large bolts going through them as well. In addition, the back of the buckler has a dark finish. The Dordrecht Steel Buckler will serve you well at your next historical reenactment event.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Based on buckler found in Dordrecht
- Built-in central boss
- Riveted and bolted handle detail
- Ideal for reenactments
- Handmade from 14 gauge 1060 high carbon steel
- Handle is wood
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Diameter: 11.8 Inches
- Handle Length: 10.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Handle Thickness: 1 Inch
- Weight: 3.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.