Some Vikings were fond of prestige weapons, those being ornate pieces that were as much signs of rank and personal importance as anything else. This Decorated Viking Scramasax is one such piece with fine detailing, made out of a typical Viking knife. This handsome knife reflects the classic design of the Viking seax knife, possessing steel blade that features a short clipped point, as well as a subtle curve along the edge, offering both effective cutting and piercing ability in a single knife. The scramasax hilt is crafted entirely in wood and features an ornate touch of detailing, in the form of copper metal accents and vibrant green enameling, both on the top and bottom of the hilt. The pommel, particularly, has a fine touch of shaping as well, possessing a pentagon shape set with a brass Celtic knot at its center. Included with the knife is a hand crafted and stitched leather sheath, for safe keeping, carrying, and storing. Secured in your belt, this Decorated Viking Scramasax will serve you well as a prestige weapon as well, one that will transform even the lowliest of Viking costumes into that of a ranked thane or chieftain.
- Based on the Design of a Prestigious Viking Seax
- Features a Hand Crafted Steel Blade
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Has a Wood Grip with Brass and Enameled Accents
- Includes a Hand Made, Stitched Natural Leather Sheath
- A Stunning Display Piece and Collectible, as Well as a Great Viking Weapon