This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Viking chieftains and warriors know the value of having a proper dagger in combat. Check out the Damascus Viking Seax by Cold Steel. Made from Damascus steel, this functional dagger features a single-edged, broke back blade which is typical of seax blades. The sharpened blade has a short ricasso before the crossguard. The short crossguard gently curves towards the blade. It features a triple-section construction with brass plates as the outer two sections and textured steel in between.
The hilt continues with a rosewood grip. In the center, there is another triple-plate section to mimic the crossguard and pommel. The lobed pommel also has the curved, triple-section design at the base. The base curves away from the hilt. Meanwhile, the three lobes are also steel with brass detailing. Finally, this dagger comes with a brown leather scabbard. The scabbard has a brass welt and chape. Embossing adorns them. Also, the welt as two carrying rings at the top of the scabbard. This allows it to connect to a belt, not included. The Damascus Viking Seax by Cold Steel is great for historical reenactments and weapon collections.
- Features triple-section design on the crossguard and pommel
- Has a single-edged, broken back blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Fully functional
- Great for reenacting and collecting
- Blade is Damascus steel
- Hilt is steel and brass with rosewood grip
- Scabbard is leather with brass accents
- Overall Length: 23.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 17.3 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.