The mechanics of a crossbow are responsible for making it a favored weapon among soldiers and hunters of the medieval era, but the bolt is what made it so deadly. Be sure you are always prepared to fire your weapon with this Crossbow Bolt. Constructed from a wooden shaft, this bolt features fletching on the rear to help stabilize them in flight. A forged head protrudes from the front of the bolt, enhancing its penetrating capabilities. A necessary sidekick to your medieval crossbow, this Crossbow Bolt is the key to hitting your target with brutal force.
- Fully functional
- Designed for use with all of our AH- model crossbows
- Features a cap with a forged head and fletching for a smooth flight
- Offered as an individual bolt
- Shaft is constructed from solid wood
- Overall Length: 11.4 Inches
- Weight 1.1 Ounces
- Bolt Length: 11 Inches
There are no reviews yet.