Warrior, as you head into battle, you are aware of the dangers ahead. You skillfully wield the Combat Hand-and-a-Half Sword. Made from EN42J spring steel, this functional sword features a long double-edged blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. The blade has a core hardness of 45 HRC with the edges having a hardness of 50 HRC. The thicker edges make the sword heavier and provides more durability. Based on a 13th century longsword, this broad blade works well for slashing. Also, it has a long balance point which is great for cutting power. The blade is unsharpened and has a rounded tip. This makes it safer for HEMA drills and stage combat.
Next, the Combat Hand-and-a-Half Sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The steel crossguard is thinner and narrower at the ends than at the center. Then, the hilt has a leather-wrapped grip. There are a couple of ridges on the grip which make it easier to grasp. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped steel pommel with chamfered edges. Finally, this sword comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard. The brown scabbard has a leather belt for wearing it on your hip. This sword works well for a variety of characters. Wield the Combat Hand-and-a-Half Sword as a medieval or fantasy warrior.
- Meant for stage combat use
- Based on 13th century sword
- Has a ridged grip for a better grasp
- Comes with a scabbard
- Useful for HEMA drills or stage combat
- Makes a great addition to a sword collection
- Blade is EN42J spring steel
- Scabbard and handle are wood with leather wrapping
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.