Nothing compares to the raw power of a two handed weapon like the Claymore LARP Sword – 140cm. Modeled after the great swords of history, this massive blade is designed to be swept back and forth, breaking through the enemy line. A sword of this size is great for clearing away spears and pikes. To a warrior with the right skill, a blade like this can be spun and wielded in a circular motion, putting significant impact behind every strike. The sword features a guard that sweeps downward. Trefoil patterns accent its pointed edges. Wrapping reinforces the grip of the long handle. A small pommel caps the hilt. Like most of our LARP weapons, this claymore is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used for stabbing.
Please note that the pommel and guard come in gold, silver, and bronze, while the handle color can vary slightly. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The Claymore LARP Sword – 140cm has an overall length of approximately 56 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.