The Civil War Hoop Skirt is a womens hoop-skirt that is designed to give you a majestic and classical look when worn with any of our civil war dresses. This hoop skirt can also be worn with any other appropriately sized dresses, as well. This hoop-skirt is a two-piece set. The first piece consists of the actual hoop-skirt, which consists of five metal hoops that grow progressively bigger. The second part is a tulle and satin layer that covers the hoops and prevents the actual hoop-skirt from entangling your dress. The hoop-skirt circumference and diameter may vary by one or two inches, but the circumference will always be approximately 168 inches, while the diameter will measure approximately 57 inches. The Civil War Hoop Skirt is a great medieval-styled accessory that will give you and your medieval and renaissance-styled dresses a fuller, more authentic silhouette.
- Five-Boned Hoop Skirt
- Includes Tulle and Satin Overlay
- Underskirt is made from cotton
- Under hood skirt has a button waist
- Overlay skirt has a drawstring waist
- Perfect for Use with Civil War Dresses
- Also Great for Medieval or Renaissance Styled Dresses