A rapier of identical form and proportions to the Christus Imperat Rapier is housed in The Royal Armouries, formerly known as the Tower of London. The flamboyantly formed hilt is both beautiful and functional. Its forward plates are pierced and show a lavish birds among foliage design, while the bars of the guard are slender, both defending the hand and having an upward loop to catch an opponents blade. The heavy pommel allows for a more balanced feel for fighting. The blade is etched on both sides of the ricasso with the Latin phrase, CHRISTUS IMPERAT, which means Christ Commands.
- Modeled on sword in the Royal Armouries
- Displays decorative and functional hilt
- Forward plates feature bird among foliage design
- Blade is etched on both sides of ricasso with Latin phrase
- Heavy pommel offers balanced feel
- Overall Length: 47 Inches
- Blade Length: 38.25 Inches
- Blade Width: 1 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 3 lbs.