This Celtic War Sword features a black wooden grip with a silver half moon-shaped guard and pommel that together form the likeness of a human figure. The Celtic War Sword has an overall length of 31 inches and has a stainless steel blade. In the center of the blade, after a short ricasso, is a fuller running almost the entire length. A rat-tail tang connects to a threaded pommel. The black wood grip has contouring for a more comfortable grip. A hand-stitched, brown leather scabbard is included for easy carrying and storage. This Celtic sword makes a lovely display piece, costume prop, or an intriguing collectible.
- Completely decorative
- Blade features a long fuller
- Crossguard and pommel have silver-finished, half-moon shapes
- Black handle is contoured for a comfortable grip
- Includes brown belt sheath for easy carrying and storage
- Great for collecting, display, costume use, and more
- Blade is made from stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
ryan_cortes (verified owner) –
Good looking quality for the price. It’s definitely just an average made sword and get what you pay for. Beware, one side of the blade has a very small print of “Pakistan” visible, assumedly where it’s made.