The Celtic War Sword has a stainless steel blade with a fuller running almost its entire length. Half moon shapes with polished brass finishes make up the guard and pommel, together forming the likeness of a stylized human figure. A dark wood handle, contoured for a more comfortable hold, separates the guard and pommel. A hand-stitched, brown leather sheath is included with this Celtic weapon, making it easy to safely store the blade or carry it with you on a belt. This historical Celtic replica makes a lovely display piece for collectors, enthusiasts, and more, as well as a fun weapon to carry at your side.
- Completely decorative
- Blade features fuller after short ricasso
- Half moon pommel and guard form stylized human figure
- Pommel and guard have a polished brass finish
- Dark brown handle is textured for a comfortable grip
- Includes brown sheath for easy carrying and storage
- Great for collecting, display, costume use, and more
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
There are no reviews yet.