Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Whether you are creating a Celtic character or attending a Celtic event, make sure that you check out the Celtic Starter Kit. To begin with, this package includes a pouch, a belt, a pair of bracers, a dagger, and a pendant. The belt comes in two sizes. It has multiple D-rings for hanging other pieces of gear. You can keep your coins or other small trinkets in the pouch. It has a rich green color. Wear the bracers to protect your forearms. They secure with buckles and straps. Also, the bracers are available in two color options. The dagger makes a great decorative detail to your Highlander ensemble. Hang the pendant around your neck. It features a traditional Celtic symbol, the triskelion.
Together, these pieces are a great set for anyone looking for some Celtic style. Best of all, you can save 5 percent on the Celtic Starter Kit. This group of Celtic accessories is ideal for faires, LARP events, and more.
- Includes multiple accessories
- Save 5% on entire bundle
- Great for a variety of characters
- Ideal for Ren faires and reenactments
Here is what you get:
- Embossed Medieval Sporran Pouch #ZS-203277
- Embossed Celtic Ring Belt #DK2011
- Banded Celtic Wrist Bracers #DK6011
- Highland Dagger #MC-HK-3457
- Triskelion Pendant #HW-700509
Sizing And Measurements:
- Embossed Medieval Sporran Pouch:
- Height: 7 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 2 Inches
- Embossed Celtic Ring Belt:
- 63 Inch: Belt Width – 1.5 Inches, Length – 63 Inches
- 71 Inch: Belt Width – 1.5 Inches, Length – 71 Inches
- To secure the ring belt you must tie a knot through the ring. The knot generally takes up about 12-15 Inches of the leather. Keep this in mind when selecting the length, as you do not want the Ring Belt to be too short after the knot is tied. Our Ring Belts are available in 63 Inches and 71 Inches long.
- Banded Celtic Wrist Bracers:
- Wrist – Adjustable from 8 to 13 Inches Across
- Forearm – Adjustable from 8.5 to 17 Inches Across
- Length from Top to Bottom – 6.5 Inches
- Highland Dagger:
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
- Triskelion Pendant:
- Diameter: 1.9 Inches
- Cord Length: 38 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.