The warriors of the ancient Celtic tribes wielded mighty swords with leaf-shaped blades and curved guards, a style which is replicated in the Celtic Leaf Long LARP Sword! With this weapon, you can fight like a mighty Celtic warrior! Made from closed cell foam that encases a fiberglass core and a Kevlar tip, the blade of this weapon flares out as it gets closer to the point. The hilt of this Celtic blade is made from cast polyurethane foam and features a U-shaped guard and pommel as well as a handle that resembles a leather wrap. The curved, antique brass colored guard and pommel of the sword both feature Celtic knotwork chains as decoration, furthering the aesthetic of this LARP weapon. Add this beautiful weapon to your LARP gear or use it in a cosplay and bring your look to life!
The Celtic Leaf Long LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.