Regardless of your medieval or fantasy persona, you can always use a notebook like the Celtic Double Knotwork Leather Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this brown journal fastens closed with a strap and brass-plated buckle in front. The strap has metal grommets. Above and below the strap, there is an embossed knotwork design near the outer corners. In the center of each round knotwork pattern is a triquetra. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of leather to add strength. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. On the inside, there is a removable book with 100 sheets of ivory-colored paper. The Celtic Double Knotwork Leather Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features embossed knotwork designs
- Includes a removable book with 100 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.