Celtic maidens, whether they fight in battle or walk through the meadows, look better with the proper clothes. The Celtic Chemise is a great option. Made of a lightweight cotton for a fine, smooth weave, this full-length chemise comes in a wide range of colors and six sizes. Next, the chemise has a drawstring neckline and sleeves. All of the drawstrings tie closed. The full-length sleeves have the drawstrings running down the sides, similarly to a seam. These drawstrings allow you to adjust the length as necessary. Also, these sleeves are loosely cut. In addition, the chemise forms gathers at the neckline depending on how the drawstrings are tied. Wear this chemise to Renaissance faires, cosplay conventions, and LARP events.
- Comes in many colors and sizes
- Drawstring neckline and sleeves
- Sleeve length is adjustable
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy outfits
- Great for roleplaying
- Made from lightweight cotton
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.