This Canadian Belt Knife takes inspiration from a 1950s classic. The polypropylene handle is more durable than many wooden handles while remaining light and comfortable to use. The offset handle is contoured to fit in nearly any hand. Made from German 4116 stainless steel, this hunters blade easily glides through material because of its elliptical profile. Survivalists will find this field dressing knife easy to carry in the included lightweight, low profile sheath. The Canadian Belt Knife is the perfect tool for any outdoors enthusiast.
- Features elliptical blade shape
- Comfortable, durable offset handle
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Great tool for camping or hunting
- Inspired by classic design
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of high impact polypropylene
- Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.50 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 2.2oz.