The Bushman Knife features a standard shaped blade and hollow handle that are cold forged from a single piece of high carbon steel. This versatile survival knife is possibly one of the strongest outdoor knives in the entire world! The hollow handle can be used to store survival supplies or different handle extensions that can maximize leverage, reach, and ease of throwing. Featuring a continuously curved blade that has incredible piercing and cutting capabilities, this outdoor knife is a great tool to have on hand in survival situations. The knife comes complete with a Secure-Ex sheath that features a Ferrocerium fire steel for starting roaring fires in no time.
- Fully functional
- Features a standard blade shape
- Continuous curve allows for great cutting, slashing, and piercing
- Hollow handle is great for storing or for grip extensions
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath with Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Cold forged from a single piece of steel
- Versatile and effective survival knife
- Blade made of SK-5 high carbon steel
- Handle is hollow
- Overall length: 12.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 9.8oz.