For a stately look at your next historic reenactment event, wear the Brocade and Lace Ball Gown. Made from two brocade fabrics in complimentary colors, this dress is features handcrafted ruffles and extravagant lace-trimmed sleeves. Handmade with attention to detail, this historic dress is a two piece ensemble, consisting of a matching bodice with an adjustable lace-up back and a full bodied skirt. Wear a hoop skirt not included, underneath the skirt to give this Renaissance gown the voluminous look shown here. The Medieval Hoop Skirt (MCI-146) is sold separately. Lace and fabric flowers decorate the square neckline and elbows of the sleeves. With an included choker decorated with a matching lace flower, the Renaissance Queen Ball Gown gets you well on your way to assembling a unique and extravagant look for your next Renaissance festival, masquerade ball, or other themed event.
- Two piece dress consists of fitted bodice and full skirt
- Expertly handmade in a Renaissance-inspired style
- Fitted sleeves end in layered lace at elbows
- Inner skirt and bodice panels are outlined with ruffle trim
- Lace and ribbon flowers decorate neckline, elbows, and included choker
- Adjustable lace-up detail on back of bodice
- Made of brocade with lace detail
- Dry clean recommended.